Gary Guion’s ten-year track record in real estate began when he joined PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLP. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin, he relocated to Boston for a post in the company's Global Risk Management Solutions group.
- Real Estate Advisory Council – Mccombs School Of Business
- The Real Estate Council
- Habitat For Humanity
- Park Cities Baptist Church – Member
- Crystal Charity
- Cattle Barons Silver Sponsor
- Member Of The Associated General Contractors Of America And Taca
- Spending Time With My Wife And Son
- Mountain Biking
- Intramural Basketball
- Church And Sporting Events
PortfolioNo albums in Portfolio yet!
- Preferred Work Time:
- Languages Spoken:
- Min Salary / Rate:
D & G INVESTMENT GROUP, INC.